Friday, January 3, 2014

Cary Grant - Whatta Guy! Weekend Movie Recommendation "The Philadelphia Story"


Happy Friday my vintage loving friends! We just got dumped on here on the East Coast, so what better way to spend the weekend than watching old movies. My recommendation of an oldie but goodie for this weekend "The Philadelphia Story". This movie will forever hold a special place in my heart since it's one of the first movies my honey wanted to watch with me when we started dating. Yes ladies, a smart and handsome guy that wanted to watch a classic black and white movie. I knew after watching the movie it would forever be one of my favorites, but I also knew I needed to marry that man, so of course I did. 

So go rent or even better stream this amazingly witty classic film! I like to think me and my husband banter like Hepburn and Grant... They definitely don't make romantic comedies like this anymore. 


For vintage suits click here!